A school district in Middlebury, Vermont is looking for a Special Education Teacher who is passionate about providing services to students with disabilities. The ideal candidate should have an active state Special Education Teaching License, as well as experience working in resource and/or special education classrooms.
- Full-time position, 37.5 hrs/wk
- Caseload: Itinerant/floating position across grade levels
- K-8 intensive needs
- Employment dates: ASAP - end of school year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
If you are interested in a contract special education position that offers higher compensation, excellent benefits, and the chance to make a meaningful impact in the lives of special needs children, please contact me at the information below.
773-570-4421 (text or call)
For immediate consideration, email us your resume by clicking here! Please also include the job you are inquiring about.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement