Soliant is working with a moderately sized school district near Paso Robles, CA, and is seeking applicants for multiple Special Education positions. We seek applicants who are great at communication, solution-oriented, and want to help students attain the academic and developmental support they need.
Details of the position below:
- Contract position for one academic year (renewal dependent on successful performance review after a period of 1 semester)
- Preschool, elementary, middle and high school positions available
- All caseloads are with students who have been identified with mild to moderate needs
Located on the central coast of California, the town of Paso Robles is a quick drive to San Luis Obispo, and is home some lovely wineries. We seek candidates who can be flexible, are willing to work hard, and who are open to feedback from the principals and staff they work with.
- California Instruction Specialist credential (mild-moderate support needs)
Benefits of working with Soliant:
With 15 years of experience in education placements, Soliant is uniquely positioned to find professional opportunities that fit with your personal goals. In addition to being experts on your job search, we also boast competitive pay and a solid benefits package.
Please apply by using the form below, or e-mail your resume to [email protected] I look forward to assisting you in the next stage on your professional journey!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement