Special Education Teacher/Autism Specialist Needed | Montcalm, NH
We are looking to fill the position of Autism Specialist in a local school district. This position requires a Special Education teaching certification for elementary or middle school.
- Autism Specialist with SPED certification
- Grades K-6
- Experience working with Autism caseload required!
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Education
- NH State Licensure
What we offer:
- Higher compensation. Competitive pay based on experience.
- Work-life balance. Work up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision insurance, 401-K…and much more!
- Continuing education. Free continuing education classes.
We are passionate about improving the lives of clinicians and educators so you can continue enriching lives. Referral bonuses for all candidate referrals who work for 30 days!
Please call me at (770) 889-2010 to set up an interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement