A school district near Fitchburg, MA is now hiring a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year.
Role Summary: To be an effective professional who demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge and able to inspire students to learn and achieve.
- Full Time Teaching Position (37.5hrs)
- Start Date: August 29th, 2022
- Ages: Age preferences are discussed during preliminary interview
- Caseload Setting: Resource, Self-Contained, or Inclusion
- Salary based on experience
- Special Education Teaching Certification in the state of Massachusetts.
Top benefits or perks:
With this opportunity, you’ll enjoy:
- Benefits: Health care, dental, medical insurance
- Career development: Teachers looking for a new setting or new graduates are encouraged apply to have the opportunity to start their new career.
- Weekly pay
We are working with a school right outside of Fitchburg, MA.
Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply, travel stipends provided.
If you would like to be immediately considered for a position please forward your resume and certification to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement