Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Soliant is seeking a special educator for a school district near the Hemingway, SC area for the 23/24 school year. We are looking to screen and set up interviews with the director as soon as possible. See information below for more details!
- Full-time positions
- Pre-K through 12 caseloads available
- School experience required.
- Contract for the school year, Specific caseload duties and details will be discussed during the interview based on candidate preference and needs of district.
- Prefer 1+ year experience in schools.
- Special Education Certification, South Carolina
- Dependable, passionate, and eager for this opportunity
- Hourly rate based on experience, outcome of interview, allotted budget from school, and desired pay of candidate.
- Tax free stipends available for longer commutes or travelers.
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement