Soliant is working with a school district that is actively seeking a Special Education Teacher 30 minutes east of Lebanon, MO. This is an excellent school district with a very welcoming team environment! Weekly paychecks and benefits! This school district is looking to hire immediately!
- Full time
- SY 22-23
- High school position - co teaching Science 9 and Ecology
- Caseload - Approximately 20 students
- Valid MO state special education teacher license
- Bachelor's or Master's in related fields
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Travel and housing stipends
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Plan and maintain a program of instruction that is conducive to the attainment of individual students goals and objectives on their IEP.
- Provide special education instruction to multi needs students.
- Apply appropriate strategies to educate students with special needs, in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Develop and nurture the emotional, cognitive and social abilities of the students.
- Interact with students in a polite, caring and respectful manner.
- Respond to student misbehavior appropriately and successfully.
- Demonstrate clear and accurate oral and written communication.
- Engage students in learning.
- Train monitor and supervise teaching assistants to meet the needs of all students.
- Monitor student progress toward achievement of instructional goals and write progress reports.
- Maintain high standards of ethical behavior and confidentiality of student information.
- Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- Work cooperatively with staff, students and parents.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- School is ready to review resumes and set up interviews.
Interested in this position? Apply by submitting a resume to: [email protected]
For any questions, please contact me at: 678-459-1140
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement