Special Education Teacher NEEDED ASAP in Chippewa Valley Schools
Clinton Township, MI 15 days agoApply Now
We are interviewing for a Special Education Teacher for our Elementary School.
Location: Clinton Township, Michigan
Hours: Full-time (30-35 hours/week)
- Caseload: Mild Cognitive SPED teacher needed for an elementary school classroom of (15) kiddos. Classroom has (2) paraprofessionals, SLP, OT, PT and SW to help support.
- Qualifications: Special Education Certificate to complete IEP's preferred.
- Early Childhood Developmental Delay, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Speech and Language Impairment.
- SE Teacher works with students in the GE classroom and in the resource room.
- Apply Now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Master’s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education Teaching License
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement