Special Education Teacher Job
Soliant is working with a school district in Elgin, Illinois to find a Special Education teacher for the remainder of the school year. Candidates are being interviewed now for the open position! The ideal candidate will have previous school’s experience and be ready to jump into the school setting.
- Full-time opening
- 2022-2023 School year
- K-12 (multiple caseloads available)
- Primary classroom settings: Social Emotional, Behavioral, Self-Contained, etc.
- Illinois Special Education teaching certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- LBS1 certification (Preferred)
- Health Benefits – including dental and vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Pay
If you are interested in this position or a similar one, please apply below now or directly by contacting Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement