Special Education Teacher Needed - Unique Contract Opportunity - Scottsdale, AZ
Scottsdale, AZ 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant is arranging interviews for a Special Education teacher to join our team to work in an Arizona school in Phoenix. As a Soliant employee you will have access to our robust support services for Special Education Teachers including professional development opportunities and specialized, discipline specific assistance with everything from IEPs to behavior management.
- Required: Special Education Teacher license in Arizona
- Newly licensed Special Education Teachers are welcome!
- Near Scottsdale, Arizona
- K-8th grade
Resource and Self-contained classroom options (let us know your preference!)
- Assist students with development of self-help, fine motor, and social-emotional skills
- Conduct initial assessments and provide ongoing documentation regarding student progress
- Write IEPs and oversee their implementation
- Provide consultation to general education teachers, staff, and parents with regards to best practices in special education
- Act as an advocate and support students with differing abilities
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Exceptional district with excellent support from colleagues and leadership
- Premium insurance options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Travel stipends and mileage
Soliant is a recruiting agency that places high-quality candidates in high-quality positions.
For direct consideration for this or any other Soliant position please reach out to Adrianna through her contact information below. You may expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement