Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district near Pelham, AL that's in need of a Special Education Teacher! This position would be responsible for working within a developmentally delayed self contained classroom. This position would be full time.
- 2023 - 2024 School Year
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours
- Multiple Positions Available!
- 6-12 Inclusion Caseloads
- Experience in schools preferred, but not required
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education
- Alabama Special Education License
To learn more about this job opening, please submit an application and current resume, or reach out to me directly!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement