Special Education Teacher - Southgate, Oregon - Interviewing now!
Southgate, OR 20 days agoApply Now
A School District near the near Southgate, Oregon area is in need of a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year. This position is for full-time hours in a very supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- The individual applying for this position will need to have a Oregon Special Education Teaching License
- Elementary School Caseloads
- 5-7 students on caseloads depending on classroom type
Education & Licensure:
- Oregon Special Education Teaching License
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Cooper Weber at (678)-459-1147 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement