Special Education Teacher - SPED - Lockport, Illinois
Looking for a Special Education Teacher position for the upcoming 22/23 school year? Soliant is currently arranging interviews with school districts near the Lockport area.
As a Special Education Teacher, we are looking for an individual who has experience in working in Resource, Inclusion, and Self Contained class settings. The focus of this position will be in a Elementary Resource Classroom working with their STARS program. As a resource teacher, the candidate will be instructing students in small and individual groups. They will also be collaborating with the lead classroom teacher and the lead teacher to build a better learning environment for the student.
- Full Time - Full School Year
- Elementary School Setting
- Resource Class Setting
- Will Have Paraprofessional Assistance
- Needs to have great communication and interpersonal skills as they will be working with the parents of the students as well to track progress and giving recommendations
- Masters in Special Education
- ACTIVE Illinois Special Education Teacher Certification
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits
- Tax Free Stipends
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Apply now or email Kelci Garrison at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement