Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Special Education Teacher (SPED) needed near Minden, NV
We are currently seeking a Special Education Teacher for the 2023/24 school year. This is an onsite position.
Location: Minden, NV
Start: 23/24 School Year
- Caseload: Middle school; Moderate to Severe
- Plan, implement, and monitor individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Work collaboratively with general education teachers and other support staff to provide the best possible outcomes for students.
- Support students' academic, social, and emotional growth through effective teaching strategies and interventions.
- Support with students with emotional and behavior disabilities
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and participate in IEP meetings.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of students in the classroom.
- Master’s degree in special education or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have active Nevada Teaching Credential with Special Education
- Full-time benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
If you are a highly motivated SPED, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement