Special Education Teacher - Wilsonville, Tennessee - Interviewing Now!
Wilsonville, TN 21 days agoApply Now
A School District near the near Wilsonville, Tennessee area is in need of a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year. This position is for full-time hours in a very supportive district. Previous school experience is preferred, but not required for this position. Newly licensed individuals are welcome to apply!
Interested applicants should apply quickly as interviews are now being conducted!
- Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- The individual applying for this position will need to have a Tennessee Special Education Teaching License
- Multiple caseloads available
- 5-15 students on caseloads depending on classroom type
- This position is for the full school year and will be on-site only.
Education & Licensure:
- Tennessee Special Education Teaching License
- School experience is preferred, but not required
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
For more information on our openings, please contact Cooper Weber at (678)-459-1147 or [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement