Location: Franklin County, PA
- AS (Autism Support Teacher): ASAP - May
- LS (Life Skills Support Teacher): October - May
Hours: 35 hours per week (Full Time)
Franklin County Learning Center is seeking two Special Education Teachers to fill the following positions:
AS (Autism Support Teacher): This position is for secondary-age students and is available from ASAP to May. The teacher will focus on providing support to students with autism.
LS (Life Skills Support Teacher): This position is for elementary-age students and is available from October to May. The teacher will work with students who require life skills support.
Number of Positions: 2
Onsite or Voco: Onsite
Please provide the bill rate in accordance with your organization's policies.
- Valid PA teaching license in Special Education.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to the specific needs of students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that supports the growth and development of students.
- Customize teaching methods and materials to accommodate diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Collaborate with fellow educators, specialists, and support staff to provide comprehensive assistance to students.
- Continuously monitor and assess student progress, adjusting teaching strategies as needed.
- Effectively manage and address challenging behaviors through appropriate techniques.
- Maintain open and effective communication with parents and guardians, keeping them informed of student progress and goals.
- Adhere to all school policies and procedures to ensure a safe and productive learning environment.
If you are a dedicated Special Education Teacher with a valid PA teaching license and are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse needs, we encourage you to apply for one of these positions at Franklin County Learning Center.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement