Soliant is working with a school district near Santa Clara, California to hire Special Education Teachers. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Preschool caseload with Mod-Severe students
- RSP specialist working with preschoolers and middle school caseload
- Participates and assists in developing Individual Educational Plans ("IEP") for students
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and parents.
- Coordinates with administrators and other teaching staff members to ascertain individual student's abilities and needs, including students with special needs, and to familiarize stakeholders with social work services.
- Collaborates with students, parents, and staff
- Other duties as required
- Strong case management skills
- California Special Education Certification
- PPS credentials
Soliant offers extensive medical/dental/vision coverage, life/disability, competitive and weekly pay, matching 401(k), licensing reimbursement, travel assistance and stipends, and many more!
For more information, please call Sarah at 678-497-4796. After you apply please send your updated resume, license/certifications, interview availability and 2-3 professional references DIRECTLY to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement