Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Soliant is seeking a qualified Special Education Teacher for a school district near Chandler, AZ. The ideal candidate will have experience working with students with disabilities and be able to provide effective instruction and support to help students succeed.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Provide direct instruction to students in individual and group settings
- Adapt curriculum materials and teaching strategies to meet the needs of students with disabilities
- Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to support students' academic, social, and emotional development
- Attend meetings and communicate with parents and staff regarding student progress
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Special Education
- Arizona Special Education Certification
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Chandler, AZ, is a vibrant and growing city located in the Phoenix metropolitan area. With its warm and sunny climate, Chandler offers a range of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, and golfing, as well as a thriving arts and culture scene, numerous museums and galleries, and a wide variety of restaurants and shops. With its excellent schools, affordable cost of living, and strong job market, Chandler is a great place to live and work.
To apply for this Special Education Teacher position near Chandler, AZ, please send your resume and contact information to Madison Logan at [email protected] or call 470-375-9244.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement