Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting near Pleasant Hill, CA . In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023-2024 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have active or pending state Teaching license.
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services.
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Please contact Lauren Craver at 770-225-3190 or email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement