Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Soliant is partnering with a school district to find a dedicated and passionate Special Education Teacher to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. Interviewing Now!
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) to meet the unique needs of students with disabilities.
- Deliver instructional lessons tailored to the specific needs of each student, ensuring they can actively participate and succeed in the classroom.
- Caseload: Multiple caseloads available.
- Please inquire for more information.
- Bachelor’s degree in special education or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- MUST have Active STATE Teaching Certification in Special Education.
- Experience working with students with disabilities and knowledge of individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Competitive Weekly Pay.
- Personalized Compensation Package
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, & 401k.
- Advisory Support
For immediate consideration send your resume directly to [email protected] or complete the application and be sure to attach your resume. Do not hesitate to contact me through email or call with any questions or to hear about additional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement