Special education teachers help craft the lessons for classrooms to ensure that the needs of students with disabilities are considered. Teachers may work together to develop a curriculum that is accessible to all students, or the special education teacher might make modifications to the general education teacher’s lesson plans.
- Location: Issaquah, WA
- Dates: November 2023 - February 2024
- Full-Time - 35 hours per week
- High School
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of special education and specialty area.
- Knowledge of relevant technology including the use of technology such as I-pads to individualize instruction.
- All qualified candidates will have bachelor's degree in Education
- All qualified candidates will have Professional Educator License through the Illinois Department of Education.
- *pending license considered
We offer great benefits and provide support with our top-rated advisory team.
Contact Lindsey for more information on how to connect with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement