Special Education Teachers Needed Bay City, TX - 23/24 School Year
Bay City, TX 18 days agoApply Now
Special Education Teachers Needed
Bay City, TX - 23/24 School Year
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Self-contained and inclusion caseloads
- Develop and implement personalized IEPs tailored to meet individual student needs.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration with educators, parents, and support staff.
- Assess student progress, adapt instructional strategies, and track ongoing growth.
- Conduct ongoing assessments, track progress, and adapt instructional strategies to maximize student growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in education
- Master’s degree in special education
- Valid Texas state teaching certification/license in Special Education.
- Secure your financial future with our 401k retirement plan.
- Enjoy comprehensive medical coverage and dental insurance for preventive and restorative care.
- Receive vision benefits for eye exams and eyewear.
- Competitive pay to recognize your expertise and dedication.
Join our exceptional team and transform lives! Submit your resume now for an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you!
Tione Jones | Recruiting Advisor | 770-882-2033
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement