Special Education Teachers Needed - Mild/Mod - Newly Licensed Welcome to apply!
Snyderville, UT 10 days agoApply Now
Soliant is arranging interviews for Special Education Teachers on behalf of a Utah school district near Snydersville. They are seeking a full-time teacher for the 23/24 school year for an elementary Mild/Moderate classroom.
- Required: Special Education Teacher license in California (Mild/Moderate)
- Newly licensed Special Education Teachers are welcome!
- Elementary-aged students with mild/moderate needs
- Adapt general education lessons for students of varying abilities
- Assist students with developmental and cognitive delays
- Provide a supportive, inclusive learning environment
- Monitor student progress
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Competitive compensation (W2)
- Access to support staff that can offer discipline-specific assistance with everything from IEPs to behavior management
- Premium insurance options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with employer match
- Travel stipends and mileage
Soliant is a recruiting agency that places high-quality candidates in high-quality positions. We negotiate your pay, hours, and other incidentals so you can focus on helping students in need.
For direct consideration for this or any other Soliant position please reach out to Adrianna through her contact information below. You may expect a response within 24 business hours.
Adrianna Johnson | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement