We have partnered with a great district near Prior Lake, MN that is looking for qualified Special Education Teachers for the upcoming school year. We are looking for candidates that will be driven by their student's success and fit in with this team-oriented staff. As a Special Education Teacher, you will be responsible for providing instruction and support to students with disabilities in a variety of settings, including individual and small-group instruction.
About the Position:
- Full time
- K - 12 caseloads
- Multiple positions available
- Looking to interview now
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Plan and deliver instruction to meet the unique needs of students with disabilities, using a variety of instructional strategies and materials.
- Monitor student progress and adjust instruction as needed to ensure students are making progress toward their goals.
- Collaborate with parents, other teachers, and service providers to ensure a coordinated approach to supporting students with disabilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on student progress, attendance, and behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in special education or a related field required
- Minnesota teaching certification in special education required
- Experience working with students with disabilities in a school setting preferred
As a Soliant Health contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing stipends to help compensate for the drive.
I hope to hear from you soon!
For consideration, email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement