Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Location: Peterborough, NH
- 36.25 hours per week (Two openings)
- 15 hours per week (One opening)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 14, 2024
Work Environment: Onsite only
- Must have school-based experience
- NH certification in Special Education required
- Comfortable with caseloads
- Licensure/certifications upfront would be standard
About Us: Join our team as a Special Education Teacher in the beautiful town of Peterborough, NH. We are committed to providing exceptional educational opportunities for our students with special needs.
- Provide specialized instruction and support to students with diverse learning needs
- Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff
- Implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
Why Join Us?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for professional development
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special needs
- Supportive and collaborative educational community
If interested in applying, please submit your resume by clicking here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
National Recruiting Advisor
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement