Are you a positive and enthusiastic Special Education Teacher who is passionate about helping students succeed? Are you ready to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our students? We are currently seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher with a Master's degree in Education in Special Education and State Education Certification in Special Education.
Location: Rock Hill, SC
- Master's degree in Education in Special Education
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Position: Full-Time (37.5 Hours)
- Start/End Date: 8/21/23 – 6/06/24
- Caseload: Middle School - Mild to Moderate
- Competitive weekly pay ($32-$40+ an hour) - Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance, and 401K (if needed)
As a Special Education Teacher in our district, you will have the opportunity to work with middle school students with mild to moderate special needs. Your positive attitude and enthusiasm will play a crucial role in creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
If you are excited about this great opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. Once your application is received, we will provide you with more information and guide you through the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly at my office number: 678-710-7985.
We look forward to hearing from you and discussing how you can positively contribute to the success of our students!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement