A great school in the Castle Rock, CO, area is now looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Develop lesson plans utilizing a variety of multi-sensory instructional strategies to improve student achievement in a general curriculum; identifying specialized instructional materials; assessing equipment needs to augment instruction; maintaining student data; and promoting positive student behavior.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with parents/guardians, general education teachers, administrators, special education teachers, and other service providers regarding the instructional program and student progress in a dual language immersion environment.
- Comfortable working with High School students
- Previous experience in schools is preferred.
- Special Education Certification
Soliant offers Licensing Assistance if you are not certified in this state yet: https://www.soliant.com/about/benefits/
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
To learn more about this Special Education Teacher opening, please submit an application and current resume or contact Mary Harden directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement