SPED Educator Opportunity near Westwood, MA | 22/23 School Year
Schools are now looking to hire candidates licensed/certified in Special Education for this upcoming school year. We are eager to start getting qualified candidates on interviews and hired! If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below!
- Master's degree in Education as well as Master’s degree in SPED
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Active SPED state teaching license
- Full Time
- September 30 – June 16
- Seeking Moderate or Severe/Intensive SPED teacher
- Grades 9-12
- Onsite Only
- Must be certified by MADOE
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
Please reach out to me with any questions you may! I am available via text, email, or Phone call! I look forward to hearing from you!
Hakim Gray – (770)-882-2048
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement