Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Our client is searching for a Special Education Teacher to join their school district for the 23/24 school year. These are contract positions we are looking to hire for. The director is interviewing and extending offers swiftly for this opportunity. We will find the best opportunity for you to be a part of a great school.
- Job Description
- Full Time/Onsite Monday through Friday 5 days per week, M-F 8/21/23-06/14/24
- Self-contained classroom; with familiar SPED duties; IEP, Evals, ETC.
- Caseloads: multiple needs + caseloads
- Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, including appropriate coursework in education or master’s or Doctoral Degree in SPED
- Active WA SPED License/ Teaching Credential with Special Education or Early Childhood Special Education Endorsement
- Teacher Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
If this position is a good fit for you, apply through our website, e-mail your resume to Trevore Choice , or call directly at 678-920-5916. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement