Job Opportunity: Special Education Teacher near Goodyear School District
Location: Near Goodyear, AZ
Type: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: End of School Year (EOSY)
- Co-teach alongside a general education teacher in a sophomore class.
- Collaborate with the general education teacher to adapt curriculum and instructional strategies to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Provide direct instruction, support, and accommodations to students with special needs.
- Foster an inclusive and positive classroom environment.
- Master's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Arizona state teaching certification in Special Education.
- Experience in co-teaching or inclusive classroom settings is preferred.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement