Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
Special Education Teacher needed for 2023-2024 School Year | Hollister, CA
Our team is currently seeking a Special Education for the 2023-2024 school year in Centreville, MI. This is a full-time, contracted position beginning in August. If you are interested, apply today for immediate consideration.
- As a Special Education Teacher you will:
- Assess students’ skills to determine their needs and plans, organizes, and assigns lessons/activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Provide social/emotional learning support to students in a collaborative classroom setting.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student and assess students’ performance to track their progress.
- Full-time (35+ hrs/wk)
- Caseload: Intensive Instructional Support Program Teacher -Pathfinder Building
- On Site Only
- Bachelor’s Level Degree or higher in Special Education or Teaching Student’s with Special Needs
- Active Michigan Special Education Teaching License
- Previous experience working with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) in a school setting preferred
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Matching
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, contact Taylor Simmons. Send in your resume today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement