SPED Teacher Position Open for Next School Year in Centreville, MI
Centreville, MI 17 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Contract
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our esteemed school district in Centreville, MI. As a Special Education Teacher, you will play a crucial role in providing quality education and support to students with special needs. If you are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of students and possess the necessary qualifications, we invite you to apply.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs, ensuring that their educational goals and objectives are met.
- Employ various teaching strategies and instructional techniques to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Provide direct instruction to students in small groups or one-on-one settings.
- Collaborate with general education teachers, support staff, and parents/guardians to create a collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess student progress and adjust instructional strategies accordingly.
- Utilize assistive technology and adaptive equipment to enhance students' learning experience.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress and participation.
- Foster a positive and supportive classroom environment that promotes students' social and emotional well-being.
- Participate in professional development activities and stay updated on the latest research and best practices in special education.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or a related field.
- Valid teaching certification in Special Education (Michigan certification preferred).
- Experience working with students with special needs, particularly in an educational setting.
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents/guardians, and fellow educators.
- Ability to differentiate instruction and adapt teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning needs.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with students with special needs.
- Health insurance options to meet your needs and those of your family.
- 401(k) options to help you plan for a secure financial future.
- Professional support and development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsy Williams for consideration.
Email Resume HERE!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement