SPED Teachers - Permanent District Positions | Sutter Creek, CA
Sutter Creek, CA 14 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Special Education Teacher
Job Type Permanent
We are hiring several Special Education Teachers as permanent district employees. Our school district is actively scheduling virtual interviews, so don't miss your chance and apply as soon as possible!
- Must be licensed in California as a Special Education Teacher.
- Current California Credential: Moderate/Severe Credential (or Learning Handicapped) Additional authorization in Autism Spectrum Disorder or willingness to add authorization to an existing credential is required.
- Location: Sutter Creek, California
- Middle School and High School | 7:45 AM - 3:00 PM
- Elementary School | 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- One - RSP Teacher: Grades 6-8
- Two - RSP Teachers: Grades 9-12
- One - Intervention/ RSP Teacher: Grades K-5
- One - SDC Teacher: Kindergarten
- One - RSP Teacher: Grades 9-12
Submit your resume to be considered for a preliminary phone interview. For eager submissions or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the phone number and email below.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Account Executive
Click here to email: Amanda Buckles
Office Number: (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement