Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type Contract
We are currently seeking California licensed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to interview with a school near East San Jose, CA that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathologist in California.
- Have Bachelors in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Full time 1 Building.
- Must have schools experience either intern or any equivalent
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- Interview ASAP
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement