Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech and Language Pathologist
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate Speech and Language Pathologist to join our dynamic team. As a Speech and Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating individuals with communication disorders. You will work closely with children who have difficulties with speech, language, fluency, voice, and swallowing.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication disorders and determine appropriate treatment plans.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs to improve speech and language skills.
- Provide direct therapy services to clients, both individually and in group settings.
- Monitor and document progress, adjust treatment plans as needed, and communicate effectively with clients, families, and other healthcare professionals.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including physicians, psychologists, educators, and occupational therapists, to provide integrated care.
- Stay current with advancements in speech and language pathology research and techniques.
- Provide education and support to clients, families, and caregivers on strategies for improving communication skills.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech and Language Pathologist.
- Certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is preferred.
- Experience working with diverse populations and a variety of communication disorders.
- Strong knowledge of assessment and intervention techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathy, patience, and the ability to build rapport with clients of all ages.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume, and any relevant certifications to [email protected]
We appreciate all applications; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement