Soliant is working with a supportive district to fill a new speech language pathologist position for the upcoming school year. Qualified candidates should be comfortable working in a long-term setting.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Virginia State Licensure and/or Eligibility
- Full-time and Part-time Positions available
- 2021-2022 School Year
- Onsite Only
- SLP and CFY candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Healthcare Benefits Available
- 401K Available
- Quick Interview Process
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
OR Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement