Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Minnesota. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in MN
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (CCC)
- Must have liability insurance
- Must have two years of school experience or complete a clinical interview with us
- Must pass a tech screen through Soliant
- Understand this is a 1099 position! You can write off many things, such as lunch, internet, etc.
- Full Time, 35-40 hours a week
- Virtual Opening
- Full School Year of 2022-2023
- $35-40/hr. depending on experience and caseload
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement