Soliant is currently accepting candidates in partnership with a school district in Washington. We aim to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
Soliant makes lives better for those who make lives better. Join us in doing so!
To qualify you must:
- School is willing to wait for you to get:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WA
- WA teaching certification
- Have a Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Be ASHA certified (CCC)
- Must have liability insurance
- Must have two years of school experience or complete a clinical interview with us
- Must pass a tech screen through Soliant
- Understand this is a 1099 position! You can write off many things, such as lunch, internet, etc.
- Full time
- 30-40 hours a week
- 2 openings
- Caseload dependent on experience and preference
- Interviewing now!
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement