School Based SLP near Round Rock, TX
Soliant is working with a client near Round Rock, TX that needs a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time contract position. We are looking for candidates who can interview immediately.
• A Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Active TX license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology (or able to obtain immediately)
• Diagnose students who may be at risk of speech disorders
• Complete assessment and testing for students
• Effectively collaborate with teaching professionals and families on students’ abilities
• Full-time; Monday-Friday (37.5 hours/week)
• Contract position for entire school year (August-May)
• Caseload: Students PreK-12
Interested candidates should apply below and send your resume directly to our hiring coordinator Andrew.email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Phone: 678-837-1251Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Physical Therapist - Rutland, VTRutland, VT
Soliant is working with a school district in the Rutland, VT area to fill a full time SLP-CCC....
South Bend, IN needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)South Bend, IN
Soliant has a new opportunity available for a Speech Language Pathologist looking to work near...