Soliant has partnered with a wonderful school district and is currently holding interviews for Speech Language Pathologist to provide therapy services to students in Portland, OR.
Seeking Candidates with:
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current State Licensure
- Experience in a school setting preferred
- Full time (5 days per week)
- Duties Include:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services based on the federal and state laws.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) based on the educational assessment information and/or periodic reviews.
- Provide quality direct and consultative services based on the IFSP to enhance the child’s development.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor instructional progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and federal and state laws.
- Work as a team member in a supportive role to teachers, educational assistants, COTAs, LPTA, SLPA, parents or other caregivers to address each child s needs.
- Completes documentation and billing for Medicaid.
- Attend required meetings
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Compensation Packages
- Advancement Opportunities
- The Opportunity to Change Lives
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement