We are partnering with a school district just outside of Dallas in Pecan Hill, TX. This district is looking to add two new Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) to their roster for the new school year. Both positions will be on an Elementary school campus with guaranteed full time hours. If you are passionate about helping children learn and grow in a school based setting, this could be the opportunity for you. Don't hesitate to apply today, we are setting up interviews now!
Skip the application process by sending a resume to [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search.
- Accepts referrals and screens children as needed.
- Assesses and diagnoses students.
- Prepares written reports, interprets student evaluations, and develops Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedules and provides instruction to individuals and groups of students.
- Meets with parents on a regular basis to review student progress, reassesses needs, etc.
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with parents, guardians, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Works closely with other members of program staff to develop and maintain curriculums and standards.
- Coordinates transition plans for students moving to other environments.
- Makes and/or recommends appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate students’ experiences.
- Complies with rules and regulations set forth by the school district, California Education Code, and Title V.
- Completes records/paperwork as required by School District.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders
- Valid Texas Teaching Credential authorizing service in language, speech, and hearing (or eligibility to receive credential)
- Must hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- AHSA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- 2+ Years of School based therapy
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Clinical Fellows can and will be considered for employment. (Supervision guaranteed if offer is extended)
Pay and Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- 401k with generous company matching
- CEU Reimbursement
- Scheduled and guaranteed hours
- $38-$52 per hour (based on experience and qualifications)
- Travel contracts available for qualified applicants (Relocation reimbursements and housing/meal stipends)
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CCC, CFY
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today, or email your resume directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hannah Smith / 770-776-2116 / [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement