A great school district located near Ashland, OH is seeking a dedicated and passionate a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for a full time opening for the 2023-2024 school year. This position involves collaborating with educators, parents, and other professionals to develop and implement effective intervention plans for students. The director is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews so apply now for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments, and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Identify and diagnose speech and language disorders, including articulation, fluency, voice, and language impairments.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups, in-person.
- Monitor and document students’ progress, adjusting intervention strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- IEP involvement and meeting responsibilities: would be a functioning member of the team
- Prior experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting, but not required.
- Proficiency in using technology for record-keeping purposes.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- Active Ohio state licensure in Speech- Language Pathology
- Ohio Teaching Certification
Employment: Full time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary for this opening is negotiable, dependent on schools’ budget, and based on experience. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package for our onsite Therapists!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement