Speech Language Pathologist 23-24 SY (MULTIPLE NEEDS / OPEN TO CF'S)
San Mateo , CA 7 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Near San Mateo, CA
Position Type: Full-Time, Full School Year
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position open to Clinical Fellows (CFs)
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students with diverse needs.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the educational setting.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions, progress notes, and evaluation reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- California state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Open to Clinical Fellows (CFs) who are completing their Clinical Fellowship Year.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with students, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide on-site therapy services.
Please be sure to contact [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement