Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Near Chicago Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-Time
ASHA CCCs Required
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students in a K-8 caseload.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to determine students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the classroom setting.
- Travel between multiple schools within the Chicago Heights area to provide therapy services.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Illinois state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with children in a school setting, preferably with K-8 age groups.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide therapy services in different school environments and manage time efficiently.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement