Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Location: Near Mineral Wells, WV
Position Type: Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
Speech-Language Pathologist with CCC
Open to Clinical Fellows (CF) or Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA) with supervision provided
Start Date: ASAP until the end of the school year (EOSY) and for the 2023-2024 school year (23/24 SY)
Caseload: Elementary (PreK-5th grade)
Approximately 50 students on the caseload
- Provide speech-language therapy services to elementary students (PreK-5th grade).
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' speech and language needs.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication skills in the classroom setting.
- Maintain accurate documentation of therapy sessions, progress notes, and evaluation reports.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- West Virginia state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Open to Clinical Fellows (CF) or Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA) with supervision provided.
- Experience working with elementary students, preferably with PreK-5th grade age groups.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with students, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to provide on-site therapy services.
Please be sure to reach out to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement