Job Opportunity: Speech Language Pathologist near Troutman School District
Location: Near Troutman, NC
School Year: 23/24 – ASAP to May 22, 2024
Hours: Monday-Friday @ 37.5 hours per week
Caseload: Elementary, Middle
- Providing therapy services to students with speech and language disorders.
- Conducting evaluations and assessments to determine students' needs.
- Developing and writing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and support staff to ensure students' success.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation as required by state and federal regulations.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- North Carolina state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- Experience working with students in elementary and middle school settings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.820.4348 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement