A Speech Language Pathologist who values helping others, does this sound like you? Soliant has a licensed Speech Language Pathologist position now available. Your daily requirements are centered around providing direct therapeutic services to students at in this position. The therapist will be responsible for evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, swallowing disorders, and communication. Provide training and education to family and other relevant professionals. You will also have the task of creating a positive learning environment and tailoring care plans specific to individual student’s needs.
- Evaluating and screening students identified by teachers and/or school personnel using appropriate assessment instruments pertinent to areas of therapy.
- Preparing, implementing and evaluating a plan of care for each student, as needed, in accordance with regulatory procedures.
- Position: Full-time
- Term: August 2023 – EOSY 2024
- Caseload: TBD During Interview
- Experience: Schools and AAC experience is a plus!
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Speech-Language Pathology
- Licensed SLP-CCC or CFY
- IN State Licensure
Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified! Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply today and receive a call within 24 business hours.
*Prior to starting, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and Active Licensure in the state of IN. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement