Soliant is partnered with a great school district near the beautiful Virginia Point, TX. This is a great opportunity with full benefits and guaranteed hours for all our onsite employees. We at Soliant are dedicated to make the transition process easier for you. If you are interested please don't hesitate to apply, interviews are taking place this week!
- A Master’s Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- An active license and certification for the state of Texas.
- Preferred experience with school age students, but not required
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
Send a resume to me personally at [email protected] for immediate assistance in your search!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement