This position is located at a school district in Santa Clarita, California!
- ASAP Start – 6/30/2023
- Full-time position
- 30 hours weekly
- Onsite position
- High school caseload
- Direct and indirect services
- Monitor student progress
- Case management, delivering speech services, etc.
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- Active CALIFORNIA Speech Language Pathologist Assistant License
- Prior experience with students with disabilities
Full-time benefits include W2 weekly pay, health benefits, and a matching 401(k) plan!
WE ARE HIRING ASAP! Please apply with your resume if you’re interested!
Sombal Bari | Senior Account Executive | O. 678-497-4793
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement