Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the 22'-23' School Year, Phoenix, AZ.
Phoenix , AZ 2 days agoApply Now
A school district in Phoenix is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also develop an appropriate treatment plan to train, communicate with there supervisor for appropriate treatment.. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position.
- Diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the SLPA setting.
- Previous experience in school preferred
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Speech Language Pathology
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a School Speech Therapy Position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement