Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Longview, WA | 2023/2024 School Year
Longview, WA 16 days agoApply Now
Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Longview, WA | 2023/2024 School Year
Position: Speech Language Pathology Assistant
Location: Longview, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Assist licensed speech language pathologists in providing speech and language services to students across all grade levels.
- Collaborate with educational staff to implement speech and language interventions and strategies within the classroom setting.
- Conduct individual and small group therapy sessions under the supervision of licensed speech language pathologists.
- Collaborate with parents and other professionals to develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program or a related field.
- Certification as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA).
- Previous experience working with students with communication disorders is preferred.
- Knowledge of various speech and language disorders and interventions.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) program
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and any certifications. We appreciate your interest in joining our district and making a difference in the lives of our students. We look forward to reviewing your application and getting to know you better. For any further inquiries, please contact Tione Jones directly at 770-882-2033.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement